Below is an ECU compatibility chart that shows you which Bosch Motronic 4.3 850 T5 ECUs are compatible with each other. For the purposes of buying a Turbo-Tuner USB ECU, if we don't have an identical ECU in stock then we can supply a compatible one, or you can supply a compatible one for us to convert for you.
The top two rows show the model, year, transmission and the OEM Bosch ECU number supplied with that model. The grid below them shows which of the ECU numbers listed in the left column can be also be used with that car. The word "YES" indicates that it is compatible. A blank space means that it is not compatible.
To use the table, select the car you have from the top row. Look down that column to where you find a YES. Then check that YES row to find the compatible ECU number in the left column.
- The table above is only for European ECU numbers. For USA ECU numbers please contact us.
- ECU number 0261 203 074 is also available as 0261 203 073 (074).
- ECU number 0261 200 549 is also available as 0261 200 501 (549).
- Compatible means that the engine will run fine with no problems.
- The 1993 - 1995 models had the diagnostics port under the bonnet.
- The 1996 - 1997 models had the OBD diagnostics port under the coin holder.
Although compatible ECUs should work ok, to guarantee 100% compatibility it is recommended that you use an identical ECU. If you are unsure, please contact us.
For Bosch Motronic 4.4 cars, your must use an ECU with an identical Bosch number.